Get Proven Benefits with Each Option:
- Better performance and efficiency.
- Eliminates pushing on the tire.
- Eases pain in the hands & wrists.
- Greater control when braking.
Compared to Standard Push rims, the Research Evidence is Clear:
- The Natural-Fit reduces effort it takes to grip to the rim by 16%.
- You can cover the same ground with less work and less fatigue.
- Multiply the effort saved on every push by
- 2000-3000 – that’s the average number of times wheelchair users push on their push rim every single day.
The Bottom-Line is that the Ergonomic Grip Matters. Every Push. Every Day
The Natural-Fit uses the original, larger profile oval. It offers 80% more surface area for gripping than a standard handrim and weighs just 24 ounces.
The Natural-Fit LT uses a reduced weight, smaller profile oval. The LT is designed for those looking for a reduction in weight or a smaller gripping surface (for those with smaller hands). The LT is more than 17% lighter than the original Natural-Fit — it weighs just 20 ounces (about 5 ounces more than a standard round-tube push rim).
|Unit Of Measure||Each|