The J.a.c, its a secret what it stands for, but it definitely isn’t Just Another Chair!
Mogo’s open style frame, the J.a.c is a super slick ,lightweight minimal frame chair which makes it easier for self-transporting users to place easily across themselves into the car. It also allows for some frame flex with can have benefits absorbing some of the rougher terrain.
The jac is completely custom made and you have you choice of a fixed or adjustable frame, a fixed Jac otherwise known as a T5 Ultra can weigh as little as 8.5kg complete
- Seat width - no minimum or maximum widths, available with straight or tapered seat assembly.
- Seat length - no minimums or maximum applicable.
- Seat heights, only restricted by the size of the rear wheels chosen.
- Back heights - no restrictions and available with taper if required
- Leg length - height adjustable, available no taper or curved or v taper
- Minimal bar frame, made from heat treated 6061-T6 alloy.
- Fixed or quick release fold down backrest
- Fixed or adjustable axle position / centre of gravity
- Rear wheels - Round Betty with hard anodised hand rings, quick release push button axle
- Front wheels, from 3" up to 8 x 1 1/4" with solid or pneumatic tyres
- Cambar degrees available - 2, 4, 6 and 8
- Colours - 2 x colours standard, choice of basic gloss, matt or textured candy colours from our extensive range
- Upholstery, the backrest is high quality 420D denier sail cloth, with choice of Padded depth adjustable, or fixed upholstery with removable padded overlay, both with vanity flap extension.
- Seat upholstery, is high grade 420D parapack material with Velcro for easy cushion attachment
- Bearings - all of our bearings are sealed bearings for longer life