100% true custom built – it all starts with you!
The Cam-bar is significant as it was one of the first new models as we changed our name to Mogo. It has had some changes along they way, but still sits tried and true as a strong, light and reliable all rounder , whether it’s out and about or relaxing around the house, the rigid box style frame will take it all. We still service Cam-bars that are 15 plus years old and going strong
- Frame - Box style frame Is made from T6 heat treated aircraft grade alloy, available in fixed or adjustable axle position and absolutely no minimum or maximum measurements. No limits.
- Castors - Top of the line castors are available in standard sizes from 3” through to 6” and with FROGLEGS softroll as an option - cracks, grates or gravel won't bother you again.
- Rear wheels - with ROUND BETTY wheels as our standard in 24” and 25” your hardest choice will be what colour goes with your frame. All sizes are available from 20” to 27”.
- Tyres - with Kenda tyres as our standard on all size wheels you’ll be on good rubber. We also have a full range of tyres from solids to top performance Schwalbe.
- Brakes - toggle brakes are standard and still one of the best ways to keep you in spot. And OUTFRONT as the standard scissor brakes not only will you sit still, you wont knock your thumbs on these light weight composit brakes as you push. After market options are ADI disc brakes, D's Locks and Surelock - all great brakes that won't be affected by tyre wear Seating - there’s no reason to put up with being uncomfortable again with depth and angle adjustable. Seat upholstery is from high strength marine sail cloth that will take anything.