ROHO® AGILITYTM Back Systems are changing how you help individuals with their seating and positioning needs. We have built upon ROHO’s 40 years of superior quality and AIR FLOATATION™ Technology to create the strongest, most comfortable, and most adjustable replacement back on the market.
Our innovative hardware. The cutting-edge, durable Zytel® composite hardware lets you say: “AGILITY Backs will not slip!” AGILITY gives you the peace of mind knowing that when your client’s replacement back is fitted properly to your client’s wheelchair, the back will stay in position. Your clients will have the confidence that no matter what their activity level, their AGILITY back will keep them secure now and in the future. And that is only part of how AGILITY Backs help you put the individuals needs first.
- Stronger: AGILITY passed 100,000 cycles without damage or slippage when 300 lb. of force was exerted directly to the most venerable part of the back, the top. See the video at www.agilitystrength.com.
- Easy to Adjust: AGILITY angle, height and depth can be adjusted with the individual in the wheelchair – all with one tool. To watch the installation video please visit www.agilityinstall.com.
- Comfortable: Only AGILITY offers ROHO’s adjustable AIR FLOATATION technology along the spinal column to increase overall comfort and to better conform to any individual.
- Flippable: Shell can be “flipped” to accommodate more body types using the same hardware.
- Foam Only – E2611
- Foam Only and Lumbar – E2613
- Foam with Air Insert- E2615
- Foam with Air Insert and Lumbar – E2620
- Widths: 14, 16, 18, or 20 inches
- Depth: Foam: 2.5 inches Foam/Air: 3 inches
- Heights: 10, 13, 16, and 18 inches