65Invacare Matrx PB Back
The latest in back support technology combines aesthetic appeal with superior support and function. The full range of patent
pending hardware options ensures optimal adjustment for the widest range of applications, while the lightweight carbon fiber shell provides exceptional support and durability. Designed for active users who demand peak performance and great looks!
Features and Functional Benefits
Carbon Fiber Back Shell:
- Exceptional durability and aesthetic appeal
- Very light weight
- Contoured to provide stability to hips/trunk without restricting upper body mobility
- Breathable, attractive Spacer Mesh fabric
- Cover and foam overlaps back shell for privacy protection and comfort
- Optional privacy flap available
- Includes sacral support that is easily adjustable to meet individual needs in front or behind the canes and back angle (up to 24°)
- Choice of three types of mounting hardware Mono, Dual and Quick Release.
- Hardware does not come standard with the MX1 back, this will need to be selected.
- Carbon Fiber Back Shell - Durable solid carbon fiber shell provides controlled flex to reduce vibration.
- Contoured to provide hip/trunk stability and enhance upper extremity mobility and function
- Very light weight and aesthetically appealing
- Cover - Breathable, attractive spacer mesh fabric
- Cover and foam overlap the shell edge to protect the user Adjustable Sacral/Lumbar Support - Includes lumbo-sacral support that is easily adjustable to meet individual needs Mounting Hardware
- Mono Mount (Patent Pending) - Attaches to wheelchair rigidizer bar providing complete clearance from back canes for optimal propulsion and reach.
- Fully angle adjustable, remains securely fastened in desired position and included track provides height adjustment.
- Fixed Dual Mount (Patent Pending) - Attaches to wheelchair back canes (requires tools for removal).
- Fits back canes 1" (25mm) in diameter - optional 3/4" (19mm) and 7/8" (22mm) diameter band clamps available
- Attractive, low profile hardware with no sharp edges
- Adjustable width to fit wheelchairs 1" wide or 1" narrower than back width, providing optimal fit and support to user
- Quick Release Dual Mount (Patent Pending) - Back cane mount hardware with quick release tabs for easy removal from wheelchair
- Includes band clamps to fit 3/4"(19mm), 7/8" (22mm) or 1"(25mm) diameter back canes
- Attractive, low profile hardware and 2" adjustable width