Contoured, Easy to Modify Base
The J2 cushions feature a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components are available. The J2 cushions provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
JAY Flow Fluid Tripad
The J2 features the JAY Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual’s shape, adjusts to sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath boney prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Three Cover Options
J2 cushions are available with the choice of three cover options – Stretch (allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension), AirExchange (promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry) and Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant (pictured, helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up).
-Designed for the client with extreme long term
risk of skin breakdown and symmetrical to
aggressive postural needs
-Unable to weight shift or reposition
- Firm base; anatomically correct well
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customization
- Jay Deep Fluid Tripad with soft foam overlay
- Wide range of postural support accessories
- Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat inserts are options
- Width: 14 - 24" (36 - 61 cm)
- Depth: 14 - 20" (36 -51 cm)
- Height Front: 4.5" (10.2 cm)
- Height Rear: 4.5" (10.2 cm)
- User Weight: 113 kg
- Product Weight Max: 5.4 kg
- Product Weight Min: 2.3 kg
- Cushion Type: Firm foam base+ Jay Flow fluid
- Cover Type: Standard with 2 covers. Microclimatic and Incontinence (optional).