BUILT IN ITALY
The beauty, the function and the materials of the future for a new level of performance.
Aria 1.0 sets a new benchmark in the world of ultralight wheelchairs. The perfect choice of total integration in the daily life of people with different abilities. Aria 1.0 is the result of more than two years of intensive research based on innovative materials, surface finishes, anti-corrosive treatments, customizations, human factors and ergonomics. It was designed following the guidelines of the UNI specifics, has the CE marked. It has passed all the primary tests indicated by the ISO 7176. It is a made in Italy product and is assembled by hand.
Magnesium is the lightest structural metal currently available in the world. It is approximately 34% lighter by volume than aluminium and 15% lighter than carbon. In addition to lightweight construction, a few of the other advantages that magnesium offers are excellent fatigue resistance, denting and buckling resistance, and the highest known damping capacity of any structural metal. The extremely light Magnesium frame significantly reduce the total weight of a wheelchair. Aria 1.0 has a transport weight that is approximately 5.0 kg. The result is a much smoother and enjoyable wheelchair than the other.
PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN
Rigid frame made of magnesium alloy, expertly bent, welded, anodized and epoxy painted. Central axis, backrest, side guards, seat and
footrest cover made in carbon fiber. Junction components in aluminum 7075.
Standard features: Rear wheels Aria® wheels with black spoke, black anodized hub, grab ring aluminum silver and Schwalbe Right run black tires. Locks Aria® scissor lock Casters _ Aria® double side fork.
Aria 1.0 is the result of more than a year of intensive research based on innovative materials, surface finishes, anti-corrosive treatments, customizations, human factors and ergonomics. It was designed following the guidelines of the UNI specifics, has the CE marked. It has passed all the primary tests indicated of the ISO 7176. It is a made in Italy product and is assembled by hand.
Lightness, structural rigidity and maneuverability makes Aria 1.0 the object of total integration in the daily life of people with different abilities.
- Adjustable Carbon Seat pan as standard
- Adjustable CArbon Backrest as standard
- Removable CArbon Sideguards as standard
- Carbon axle bar as standard
- Seat width: 340–460 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Seat depth: 360–460 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Backrest height: 260–400 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Seat height rear: 400 – 430 mm in increments of 10mm
- Seat height front: 470 – 500 mm in incrementsof 10mm
- Knee-to-heel length: 340–450 mm
- Centre of gravity: 90–130 mm in increments of 10 mm
- Backrest angle: 75 - 95° in increments of 1°
- Camber axis rear wheels: 0° or 3°
- Total length: seat depth + 290 mm
- Total width: camber 0° seat width + 195 mm camber 3° seat width + 225 mm
- Total weight with rear wheels: approx. 7.3 kg
- Transport weight: approx. 5.3 kg
- Max. user weight: 120 K