Designed From Experience
Ergonomically designed for proper posture, our seating system eases the strain on the low back during long active days in a chair, by more equally distributing forces through the pelvic base of support. And good support naturally results in less pain.
Whether this is your first chair or just that you’re finally tired of inefficient, non-supportive alternatives, we invite you to experience the ADI Seating System. Our seating seating are designed for active individuals in lightweight wheelchairs who realize the importance of solid seating while demanding the lightest and strongest components available.
- Carbon Fiber or Aluminum material for the ultimate in strength without the weight
- Provides maximum stabilization of trunk during push with less energy loss
- Helps deter progression of postural deformities
- Facilitates upright seating in chair
- Reduces back pain
- chair widths from 10"-20"
- available in contour depths of Active 2.5" and Deep 4"
- heights 10"-16"
- lightweight fixed or quick release adjustable mounting hardware