JAY Ion Cushion Wheelchair Cushion
Comfortable, convenient and quality skin protection and positioning
The JAY® Ion™ is a comfortable skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion composed of a multi-layered foam base, moisture resistant inner cover, and an anti-microbial outer cover.
JAY X2 Cushion
Lightweight, reduced profile skin protection for active users.
The JAY X2 is a lightweight, maintenance-free, fluid cushion with a reduced profile that is designed to provide stability and pressure relief to active clients. Using elements from the JAY Xtreme and Active cushions, the X2 combines JAY's time-tested designs with its latest technologies.
JAY Fusion™ Cushion
Combines the J2's skin protection capabilities with the J3's maximum stability
The JAY® Fusion™ is an adjustable wheelchair pressure cushion designed for skin protection that features JAY Flow™ Fluid or ROHO DRY FLOATATION® air insert options in a package that's comfortable, stable and supportive.
Stability and positioning with skin integrity protection
- Firm base, anatomical well, femoral loading
- Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customisation
- Jay Fluid Tripad for ischial immersion and envelopment
- Wide range of postual support accessories
- Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat are options
- Client with high risk of skin breakdown
- Designed for the client with symmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
- Clients unable to weight shift; limited postural stability and unable to reposition
Clinical wheelchair seating, designed for kids!
• Dual layered contoured foam base
• Reticulated foam in the outer cover promotes air movement
• Soft and stretchable outer cover (available with coloured outer cover side bands - option)