Not designed for the faint-hearted, the WCMX chair will survive crashes, stacks, double back flips and do it all again – just ask Nitro Circus’ Aaron Fotherinham.
Fox air shocks allow you to jump down a three metre drop and land it as smooth as a 10” drop. With easy access to caster pintle bolts, you can quickly interchange your standard day castors with high performance skate castors.
Why buy two chairs when you can get away with one? Mogo is working closely with Mike Box himself , each chair starts production with Mike in America, after the guys at Box have finished their magic, we powder coat or polish the frames & assemble them to the Mike’s strict standards here in Australia. Those standards are the reason why after ten years of crash test dummies, this is the only chair you can trust at the skate park.
At Box Wheelchairs, we strive to produce the most cutting edge chairs in the world... Nothing embodies this spirit more, than our full suspension WCMX wheelchair!
Originally designed as a answer to Aaron "Wheelz" Fotheringham and his need for a bombproof chair that could withstand the torture of the MegaRamp... The WCMX model employs a highly reinforced frame, sporting a unique, multi-link floating rear axle and featuring (Fully Adjustable) dual Fox Float-R racing shocks as well as Froglegs new "WCMX-Pro" suspension forks. Little did we realize at the time, but the WCMX would go on to set the industry standard and become the benchmark by which all other suspension chairs are measured!
Standard Features Include:
- A custom BOX frame, custom tailored to the user
- Coilover suspension system (Mini-Box SuperSport)
- Spinergy's new X-Lace wheels, in your choice of sizes (Available in 9 different colors)
- Standard Upholstery
- Frogleg Softroll Front Castor Wheels
- Frogleg Suspension Forks (Mini-Box SuperSport)
- Schwable Tires
- Your Choice of 26 Different Powder coated Colors... Available in Solid, Metallic, Matte and even Polished finishes.
The WCMX Chair comes with the following:
-Your choice in polished or powder coated (color) finishes
-Spinergy X-Lace wheels with R-10 (5/8”) Hubs
-Frog Legs WCMX forks, with Bones 58mm skate wheels
-Fox Float-R Rear Air Shocks
-Schwalbe “Airborne” WCMX Tires and tubes
-Standard Kevlar Upholstery
- All Box Wheelchairs come with a industry leading 10 year warranty on welded frames (500Lbs limit)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought