Mogo Mogo Wheelchairs, ADI Backrests
Not available online
Or 4 interest-free payments of $187.50 with Learn more.Sold Out
Designed From Experience Ergonomically designed for proper posture, our seating system eases the strain on the low back during long active days in a chair, by more equally distributing forces through the pelvic base of support. And good support naturally results in less pain.
Whether this is your first chair or just that you’re finally tired of inefficient, non-supportive alternatives, we invite you to experience the ADI Seating System. Our seating seating are designed for active individuals in lightweight wheelchairs who realize the importance of solid seating while demanding the lightest and strongest components available.
AL and Carbon Fibre Series Back Support
Our Back Supports are designed to give as much or as little trunk support needed through two different contours.
- Carbon Fiber or Aluminum material for the ultimate in strength without the weight
- Provides maximum stabilization of trunk during push with less energy loss
- Helps deter progression of postural deformities
- Facilitates upright seating in chair
- Reduces back pain
- Chair Widths: 10″ (25cm) through 20″ (50.8cm)
- Support Contours
- Active 2.5” (63.5mm) ~ HCPCS code E2613
- Deep 4” (100mm) ~ HCPCS code E2615
- Extra Deep 6″ (150mm) ~ HCPCS code E2615
- Support Heights*
- Low – 10″ (25cm)
- Medium – 13″ (33cm)
- Standard – 16″ (40.5cm)
- Tall – 18″ (45.7cm)
- XTall – 20″ (51cm)
- Aluminum Shell Weight = 38.36 oz / 1088 g
- (approx. weight of 15” wide, standard height shell, cushion and cover)
- Compatible with 2-Point Pro and Quick Release mounting systems
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Due to the great varied amount of options The ADI backrest is not a stocked item and we do not sell then on line, prices shown are base prices only starting at the lowest.